Getting your ears pierced isn’t just about the regular kind anymore. Nowadays, there are so many awesome options to choose from! Discover 20 Cool Ear Piercings, as we’ll check out 20 types of ear piercings that are popular right now. Each one lets you show off your personal style in a totally unique way. Let’s dive into the world of ear piercings and see what’s cool!
Types Of Ear Piercings:
- Lobe Piercing: This is the basic piercing that most people get. You can put in different kinds of earrings to match your style.
- Helix Piercing: It’s a piercing on the upper part of your ear. You can wear studs, hoops, or even cool ear cuffs.
- Forward Helix Piercing: This is like the helix piercing, but on the front side of your ear. Small studs or rings look awesome here.
- Tragus Piercing: It’s a small piercing on the little flap in front of your ear hole. You can put tiny studs or hoops in it.
- Anti-Tragus Piercing: This piercing is on the other side of your tragus. It’s not so common but can make your ear style unique.
- Conch Piercing: This one goes through the middle part of your ear. You can choose if you want the piercing closer to your ear hole or farther out. There are lots of earring styles you can try.
- Snug Piercing: The snug piercing is on the inner curve of your ear. It’s a bit tricky, so people usually wear curved barbells or rings.
- Daith Piercing: This one’s on the innermost fold of your ear. It can look cool with fancy hoops or rings.
- Rook Piercing: It’s on the fold of cartilage above the daith. Small rings or curved barbells go well with this type.
- Industrial Piercing: This piercing connects two holes on the top part of your ear with a long bar. You can get creative with the jewelry you choose.
- Auricle Piercing: Found in the middle of the outer part of your ear, the auricle piercing looks nice with small studs or rings.
- Helix Orbital Piercing: This is a combo of two helix piercings with a single earring. It makes your ear look interesting and unique.
- Transverse Lobe Piercing: It’s a horizontal piercing on your regular lobe. You can wear studs or short barbells to make it stand out.
- Flat Piercing: This piercing is on the flat part of your upper ear. You can get creative with the jewelry you choose.
- Vertical Lobe Piercing: It’s like a regular lobe piercing, but the earring goes vertically. It’s a twist on the classic look.
- Orbital Piercing: This one connects two piercings, usually a helix and a lobe, with a ring. It looks really cool!
- Triple Forward Helix Piercing: Three piercings in the front helix area look trendy. You can wear small studs or simple rings.
- Conch Orbital Piercing: It’s like the conch piercing, but with a ring connecting two piercings. It’s a bit different and stylish.
- Surface Tragus Piercing: Instead of going through your tragus, this piercing is on the surface. It looks intricate and cool.
- Shen Men Piercing: Inspired by acupuncture points, this piercing is on a specific spot on your upper ear. Some think it has healing benefits and it looks great too.
When it comes to changing up your looks and showing off your personal style, lobe piercing is like a timeless friend. It’s that cool thing where you put a hole in your earlobe and decorate it with cool stuff. People have been doing this for a really long time, and it’s a way of saying something about yourself without even having to talk.
Where It All Started
Think back thousands of years, and you’ll find out that earlobe piercing is something ancient people did. It wasn’t just for looking cool, though. Different groups of people did it for different reasons. Like, in some places, they saw it as a sign that someone was rich or important. In other spots, it was all about their beliefs and what they thought about life and the world.
From Olden Days to Today’s Trends
As time went on, earlobe piercing didn’t disappear. It actually came back in the 1960s and 1970s when people who wanted to be different from the norm started doing it. They made it a way of showing they didn’t just follow the rules. This was when folks started trying out all sorts of earrings – not just regular ones but also hoops and dangly ones.
The 1980s and 1990s brought even more cool ideas. People were putting holes in their earlobes and other parts of their ears. They got really creative with the types of earrings they wore, like tiny hoops and even special cuffs that hugged their ears. These days, things are just as exciting, with a bunch of different earrings to choose from that match what you like.
Piercing Today: Your Style, Your Way
In today’s world, getting your ears pierced is a way of telling the world about you. It’s not just something for certain people or a specific age. Anyone can do it! And thanks to social media, people all over the world share pictures of their pierced ears and the cool earrings they wear. This makes for a big mix of ideas and styles.
But here’s the thing: while getting your ears pierced sounds fun, it’s important to do it the right way. You want to find a place where people know what they’re doing and follow their advice for taking care of your new piercing. With good care, your new ear hole will heal up nicely and you’ll be able to show off your awesome earrings.
Helix piercings might seem new, but they’ve actually been around for a very long time. People from different cultures and ancient times have been piercing their ears, including the helix part. Back then, it was a way to show off their status or beliefs. It’s like a piece of history that you can wear on your ear.
Getting a Helix Piercing
Getting a helix piercing today is much safer and less painful than in the past. A professional piercer will use a clean needle or a special gun to put a tiny hole in the cartilage of your outer ear. You can choose different types of jewelry, like small earrings or hoops, to put in the hole. But remember, even though the piercing is quick, it takes a while to heal.
After you get a helix piercing, taking care of it is really important. Here’s what you should do:
- Keep It Clean: Use a special solution or mild soap to clean your piercing and prevent infections.
- Be Gentle: Don’t let things like hair products or makeup touch your piercing, as it might irritate it.
- Hands Off: Avoid touching the piercing with dirty hands to keep it clean and safe.
- Choose Safe Jewelry: Make sure to use jewelry made from safe materials, like titanium or surgical steel, to avoid any allergies.
Different Styles You Can Try
The cool thing about helix piercings is that you can make them unique to you. You can go for a simple look with one earring, or get a few piercings and add rings or charms. Some people even combine helix piercings with other types of earrings for a really cool style.
Forward Helix Piercing:
Imagine the top part of your ear, where it’s a bit curvy. The forward helix piercing goes through that curvy part. It’s not like the piercings you see on the lower part of your ear. This one is on the upper part, a bit closer to your face. The cool thing is that the piercing goes in at a slanted angle, which makes it look really neat.
How It’s Done and Taking Care of It
Getting a forward helix piercing is done by a professional. They’ll mark the spot where the piercing will go and then use a clean, sharp needle to make a small hole. Keeping everything super clean is important to avoid any problems. After the piercing is done, taking care of it is crucial. You’ll need to clean it regularly with a special solution and make sure not to touch it with dirty hands. Putting something cold on it can help if it feels a bit swollen.
Making It Look Awesome with Different Jewelry
The cool thing about a forward helix piercing is that you can put all sorts of cool jewelry in it. You can choose tiny rings, studs, or even little hoops. It’s like decorating your ear in a unique way! You can go for a simple look with just one stud or go wild with multiple hoops and studs. There are lots of choices, so you can find what suits your style.
Showcasing Yourself and What It Means
Remember, getting a forward helix piercing is a way to show off your style and who you are. Some people get piercings because they mean something special to them. It could be a way to celebrate something important or a part of their culture. Whatever the reason, it’s a way to express yourself and make your look even cooler.
Tragus piercing started in the 1980s, but now more and more people are into it. It’s like getting your ears pierced, but in a different spot. People like it because it’s a way to make their ears look awesome and different from others.
How It’s Done
When you get a tragus piercing, a pro uses a clean needle to make a tiny hole in the small, thick piece of your ear called the tragus. Then they put in cool jewelry like studs, hoops, or barbells. It might hurt a bit, like a quick pinch, but the result is pretty cool.
Does It Hurt and How It Heals
Getting a tragus piercing can be a little painful when it happens. The tragus has lots of nerves and blood vessels, so it can swell and feel sensitive while it heals, which takes about 3 to 6 months. To make sure it heals well, you need to clean it carefully and not touch it too much.
Different Styles and Jewelry
The neat thing about tragus piercings is that you can choose from all sorts of jewelry styles. You can go for tiny studs with shiny gems or simple designs if you want a classy look. If you’re feeling a bit more daring, hoops can give you a cool edge. Barbells are another option that can make you stand out.
Showing Off Who You Are
Tragus piercings let you express yourself. It’s like having a small piece of art on your ear that shows your personality. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl, young or old – anyone can rock a tragus piercing and make it their own.
Things to Be Careful About
While tragus piercings are generally safe, there are some things to watch out for. Infections, bumps, or the jewelry moving can happen if you don’t take care of it. Make sure to find a good piercer and follow their advice for taking care of your new piercing.
Think about the little flap of your ear just above your earlobe – that’s the anti-tragus. It’s not as well-known for piercings as other parts, but it’s perfect for something different. The anti-tragus piercing involves putting a small hole in that part and adding a cool piece of jewelry, like a tiny stud or a small hoop.
Getting the Piercing and Does It Hurt?
Getting an anti-tragus piercing is a bit like getting a shot at the doctor’s office – a quick pinch and a bit of an ache afterward. It’s done by a professional who knows where to put it, how to keep things clean, and how to make it look awesome. After getting it done, your ear might be a bit sore for a while – usually a few months to a year – but if you take care of it, it’ll heal up just fine.
Choosing Your Bling
The best part about anti-tragus piercings? The jewelry! You can pick a stud, a hoop, or something fancier. It’s like choosing the perfect accessory for your ear. Some people go for a simple look, while others go all out – it’s up to you.
Show Off Your Unique Style
What’s cool about anti-tragus piercings is they’re like your little secret that you can also show off. You can hide them behind your hair or let them peek out – either way, they make you stand out. It’s a way to be yourself and add a bit of an edge to your style.
Just like you take care of a new pet or a plant, you’ve got to take care of your piercing. Cleaning it with a special solution and not touching it with dirty hands is super important. Also, be careful with what you wear around your ear so you don’t irritate it.
Things to Watch Out For
Getting an anti-tragus piercing is awesome, but there are some things to be careful about. Sometimes it might get infected or a bit swollen, but that’s why it’s important to get it done by a pro and take good care of it. If you do that, the risks are pretty small.
The conch is that curved part in the middle of your ear, between the hole you hear from and the outside of your ear. There are two main types of conch piercings: inner and outer. Inner conch piercing is in the middle of the cartilage, while outer conch piercing is closer to the edge.
Getting the Piercing and Taking Care
- Getting Ready: Before you go for a conch piercing, make sure to find a good piercing shop. A professional piercer will clean everything and explain how it works.
- The Piercing Process: The piercer will mark where to put the hole, clean the spot, and then use a clean needle to make the hole. They’ll put in the jewelry, and then clean the area again.
- Taking Care: After you get the piercing, you have to take good care of it. Clean it with special salt water and don’t touch it with dirty hands. It might take a few months to a year for it to fully heal.
Choosing Cool Jewelry
The fun part of conch piercings is picking out awesome jewelry:
- Studs and Hoops: You can choose between studs and hoops. Hoops give off a chill, boho vibe, while studs look classy.
- Charms and Dangles: Some rings have cool things hanging from them. This adds a unique touch and some movement.
- Mixing with Other Earrings: Your conch piercing can fit in with your other earrings, making a cool combo.
- Barbells: If you want a bit of an edgy look, you can go for barbells. They’re simple but stylish.
Does It Hurt? How Long to Heal?
The pain can be different for everyone, but usually, it’s not too bad. Your ear might be a bit swollen and tender for a few days. It takes a few months to a year for the piercing to fully heal.
Watch Out for Possible Issues
Conch piercings are usually safe, but if you don’t take care of them, problems can happen. These might include infections, weird bumps, the piercing moving, or your skin getting irritated by the jewelry. Just clean it regularly and be gentle to avoid these issues.
Piercings are like wearing jewelry on your body and they’re super popular right now. One type that’s really cool is called a snug piercing. It’s in the inner cartilage of your ear. This article is all about snug piercings, how they started, how you get one, how to take care of it, and how they look awesome.
Where Did Snug Piercings Come From?
A long time ago, people from different places and cultures started piercing their ears. They did it for different reasons like their beliefs or just because it looked nice. Snug piercings have a bit of history, and they connect us to those people from the past who liked decorating their bodies too.
Getting Your Snug Piercing
- Talking to a Pro Before you jump into getting a snug piercing, you should talk to a professional who knows all about piercings. They’ll look at your ear and make sure the piercing will work for you. This step is important so that you and the piercer are on the same page.
- The Piercing Part Getting a snug piercing is like a small adventure. The pro will clean everything up and mark the spot where the piercing will go. Then, they’ll use a clean needle to put a tiny hole in your ear cartilage. After that, they’ll put in a special earring, usually one that’s curved. This is the part that makes you look extra cool!
Taking Care of Your Snug Piercing
- Staying Clean After you get your piercing, it’s important to keep it clean. You’ll need to use a special solution or salt water to clean it gently. And always wash your hands before touching it.
- Being Careful Try not to touch or twist the earring too much. Also, keep stuff like makeup and hair products away from it. Your piercing needs some space to heal.
Picking Awesome Jewelry
The cool thing about snug piercings is that you can pick from lots of different earrings. You can choose small ones, big ones, or even hoops. The earring you choose makes your piercing stand out and shows off your style.
Things to Think About
It’s good to know that snug piercings can sometimes take a bit longer to heal because they’re in your cartilage. This means you need to be patient and take care of it so it doesn’t get irritated.
Daith piercing is something people do to their ears. It’s kinda fancy, but it’s not new. It’s like putting a small hole in a special part of your ear. Even though it sounds fresh and modern, people have been doing things like this for a very long time.
How Do They Do It?
Imagine getting a tiny hole in your ear to put some jewelry in it. That’s what daith piercing is. Here’s what happens:
- Planning: Before the piercing, you talk to someone who’s good at this (a piercer). They check your ear and ask what you want.
- Getting Ready: The piercer gets everything clean and marks where they’ll put the hole with a special pen.
- Making the Hole: They use a clean needle to make a hole in the part of your ear called the daith. It might hurt a bit, but it’s quick.
- Putting in Jewelry: Once the hole is there, they add a small earring to it. It’s usually a ring with a little bead that stays in place.
After you get the piercing, you have to make sure it heals nicely. Here’s what you need to do:
- Keeping it Clean: Clean the area around the earring with a special salt water solution or a gentle cleanser two times a day.
- Hands Off: Don’t touch the earring with dirty hands. This helps to avoid germs.
- Turn, Turn, Turn: Gently turn the earring while you clean it, so it doesn’t stick to your skin.
- Be Patient: It takes a few months or even a year for the piercing to heal completely.
Could It Help Your Headaches?
Some people say daith piercings help with migraine headaches. It’s like a secret trick using your ear. But not everyone agrees, and it’s not a guaranteed fix.
Thinking Before You Do It
Before you go for it, remember:
- Your Ear’s Shape: Your ear needs to be the right shape for this piercing. Ask the piercer if your ear is good for it.
- Pain and Healing: It might hurt more than regular earrings because it’s a thick part of your ear. Also, it takes a while to heal.
- Find a Pro: Go to someone who knows what they’re doing. They need to be super clean and skilled.
Have you ever noticed people with cool piercings on their ears? One such cool piercing is called a “rook piercing.” It’s a type of piercing that’s done on a specific part of your ear, and it’s become quite popular for its unique look. In this article, we’ll talk about rook piercing, how it’s done, how to take care of it, and why it’s become a fashionable trend.
Where did Rook Piercing come from?
Long ago, in different cultures, people believed that getting certain piercings could protect them and make them healthier. One of these piercings was the rook piercing. This piercing goes through a special fold of your ear’s cartilage. Over time, it turned from a spiritual practice into something people do to look cool.
Getting Your Rook Pierced
Getting a rook piercing is a bit like getting your ears pierced, but it’s a little more complicated. A trained person will clean your ear and then use a special needle to make a hole in the cartilage. After that, they’ll put in a small piece of jewelry, like a curved barbell or a hoop. Because this type of piercing is a bit tricky, it’s important to find someone who knows what they’re doing.
Taking Care of Your Rook Piercing
After you get a rook piercing, you need to take care of it so it heals nicely. This means cleaning it with a special solution and being careful not to touch it with dirty hands. Also, try not to sleep on the side of your head with the new piercing. It might take a few months, but following these rules will help your piercing heal.
Looking Cool with Your Rook Piercing
What’s neat about rook piercings is that they can look really stylish. Since they’re in a unique spot on your ear, you can choose from different kinds of jewelry like hoops, cool studs, or even ones with sparkly stones. It’s like having a small accessory that shows off your personality.
Like anything new, there are some things to consider before getting a rook piercing. It might feel a bit uncomfortable at first, and your ear could be a little swollen. Plus, because it’s in the cartilage, there’s a small chance of infection if you don’t take care of it. But if you’re excited about trying something different and you’re patient while it heals, a rook piercing could be an awesome way to express yourself.
When it comes to showing off your style and uniqueness, piercings have gone way beyond just the basic earlobe ones. There’s a super cool trend called the industrial piercing that adds an edgy touch to your look. In this article, we’ll explore all about industrial piercings – what they are, how they’re done, how to take care of them, and the awesome way they let you express yourself.
What’s an Industrial Piercing?
Imagine putting a shiny, trendy bar through two holes in your upper ear. That’s exactly what an industrial piercing is! It’s not your usual earlobe piercing; it’s more creative and daring.
Here’s how the whole process works:
- Talk to a Pro: First, you chat with a piercing expert who figures out the best spot for your piercing.
- Marking the Spot: They mark the places where the holes will be, so it’s precise and looks awesome.
- Getting Pierced: Using a special needle, they make the holes and put in the bar.
- Putting in Jewelry: You start with a long barbell, but as it heals, you switch to a shorter one.
Taking care of your industrial piercing is super important:
- Keep it Clean: Use a special saltwater mix or saline solution to clean it twice a day.
- Hands Off: Don’t touch it with dirty hands, and try not to twist or move the jewelry too much.
- Watch Your Hair: Keep hair products away from it to avoid bacteria.
- Be Clothes Smart: Wear clothes that won’t snag or bother your piercing.
Making It Stylish
The fun part? Choosing your jewelry! You can pick from lots of different styles – from simple to fancy with gems or cool patterns. This is where you really make it your own.
Does It Hurt and How Long to Heal?
The pain is different for everyone, but it’s usually not too bad. Your ear might be a bit swollen or uncomfortable for a few months while it heals (which takes about 3 to 6 months). But it can take up to a year to fully heal.
Auricle piercing, or helix piercing as some call it, has been around for a long time. People from ancient times in different cultures used piercings for special reasons. Sometimes it was about religion, and other times it showed your social status. As time went on, the meaning changed, and auricle piercings became more about looking cool and expressing yourself.
How It’s Done: The Steps
Auricle piercing isn’t like just poking your ear – it’s a bit more complicated. Here’s how it usually goes:
- Talk and Plan: First, you’ll chat with the person doing the piercing. They’ll figure out where you want the piercing and what kind of jewelry you like.
- Cleaning: Before anything happens, they’ll clean your ear and the tools they’re going to use. Cleanliness is super important.
- Marking: They’ll mark exactly where the hole will go using a special pen.
- Piercing: The actual piercing happens with a needle. It might sound scary, but it’s quick. They’ll put in the jewelry you picked.
- Finishing Touches: The person will make sure the jewelry is in the right place and feels comfy.
Taking Care of Your Auricle Piercing
Looking after your new piercing is really important. Here’s what you need to do:
- Keep It Clean: Use a special cleaning solution or just salt water to clean the piercing twice a day.
- Hands Off: Don’t touch the piercing unless your hands are clean. You don’t want germs getting in there.
- No Nasty Stuff: Stay away from hair products, makeup, and strong-smelling stuff that could bother your piercing.
- Be Careful at Bedtime: Be gentle when you sleep so you don’t accidentally pull on your jewelry.
Showing Off Your Style
The cool thing about auricle piercings is that they let you be an artist. You can choose all sorts of different jewelry, from small studs to hoops with designs. And if you want, you can even get more than one piercing and make a pattern that’s totally you.
Helix Orbital Piercing:
The helix orbital piercing is like a mix of two other piercings. One is the helix piercing, which goes through the cartilage on your upper ear. The other is the orbital piercing, where two holes are connected by one piece of jewelry. The helix orbital piercing takes a bit from both of these to create something new and exciting.
If you want a helix orbital piercing, you’ll need to find a good piercing studio with experienced people. They’ll look at your ear and decide where the best spot is to put the piercing. Then they’ll use a special needle to make two holes – one for the top and one for the bottom. These holes will be connected by a cool piece of jewelry.
The best part is picking out what jewelry you want. You can choose from different shapes and styles, like circular barbells, hoops, or studs. You’ll have one piece of jewelry that goes through both holes and other pieces for each hole.
After you get your helix orbital piercing, you need to take care of it so it heals nicely. This means cleaning it with a special solution and not playing with it too much. Also, don’t let it get in contact with dirty water while it’s healing.
Making It Look Awesome
You can really show off your style with a helix orbital piercing. You can mix and match different types of jewelry to make it your own. If you want something more subtle, you can get other piercings along with it or wear different earrings.
While helix orbital piercings can be super cool, there are things to watch out for. Sometimes they can get infected or cause problems like keloids (raised scars). To avoid this, make sure you use good-quality jewelry and follow the cleaning instructions your piercer gives you.
Transverse Lobe Piercing:
Imagine you have a regular ear piercing, but instead of going up and down, it goes straight through your earlobe. That’s what a transverse lobe piercing is! It’s a modern twist on traditional ear piercings that looks really cool.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Getting Ready: First, the person doing the piercing cleans your ear and marks where the hole will go.
- No Pain, No Problem: They might numb your ear a bit so it doesn’t hurt too much.
- Time for the Hole: Next, they use a special needle to make a hole right through your earlobe sideways.
- Putting in the Jewelry: They slide in a straight piece of jewelry made just for this type of piercing.
- All Set: The jewelry is adjusted, and you’re good to go! They’ll tell you how to take care of it.
You’ve got to take care of your new piercing to keep it healthy and cool:
- Stay Clean: Clean your piercing gently twice a day with a special saltwater solution.
- No Goop Allowed: Keep away from stuff like hair products and makeup around your piercing.
- Hands Off: Don’t touch it with dirty hands to avoid germs.
- Switching Jewelry: After a while, when the swelling goes down, you can switch to a shorter piece of jewelry.
It takes about 2 to 4 months for your piercing to heal, but everyone’s different.
Looking Super Stylish
The best part about a transverse lobe piercing? You get to show off your unique style! There are so many types of jewelry to choose from. You can go for a simple look with a plain piece or add some bling with one that has gems. It’s all up to you!
Flat piercing isn’t just about looking good; it’s also like creating art. Instead of putting jewelry on parts that stick out, you put it on smooth, flat parts of your body. This makes the jewelry look like it’s a part of your body, like a piece of art. You can choose simple jewelry or fancy designs, depending on what you like.
Flat Piercing on Ears: Awesome and Easy
One of the best places for flat piercing is your ears. You can put cool jewelry on the flat areas of your ear, like the upper part or the inner part. This makes your ears look stylish and unique. You can mix and match different jewelry to make your ears look super cool.
Trying New Things: Flat Piercing Anywhere!
You don’t have to stop at ears – flat piercing can be done in other places too! You can put flat jewelry on your nose or even on your belly button. These are not usual places for piercing, but they can look really cool and different. It’s a fun way to try something new.
Choosing the right jewelry is super important. You can go for simple designs or something more fancy. The jewelry you pick should match your style and make you feel good. You can choose different colors and shapes too!
Once you get a flat piercing, you need to take care of it so it stays healthy. Clean it regularly and be gentle with it. Listen to the advice of the person who did the piercing to make sure it heals nicely.
Vertical Lobe Piercing:
So, when you get a vertical lobe piercing, they’re basically putting a tiny hole in your earlobe. But it’s not like the normal holes you see – it’s up and down instead of side to side. A trained person uses a clean needle or a special tool to make the hole. Then they put in a piece of jewelry to keep the hole open and make it look cool.
Choosing Jewelry The jewelry they use can be really fancy. There are curved pieces, rings, and even studs that can make your ear look awesome. Picking the right jewelry is important because it makes the piercing heal better and also looks great.
Taking Care of Your New Vertical Lobe Piercing
Keeping It Clean After they put in the jewelry, you have to take care of it so it doesn’t get infected. You’ll need to clean it gently with salt water. You can do this by dipping a cotton pad or swab in the salty water and carefully wiping around the piercing.
What Not to Do While it’s healing, you should avoid things like strong perfumes, creams, and touching it too much. These can mess up the healing and cause problems.
Infections and Reactions Just like with any new hole in your body, there’s a small chance of infection. If your ear gets really red, swollen, or starts leaking something weird, it might be infected. Some people’s skin can also get annoyed by the jewelry, causing redness and itching.
Moving and Damage If the piercing isn’t done right or you’re not careful, the jewelry can move around or even cause damage. This might make your ear hurt or leave a scar.
Why It Looks Cool
Standing Out What’s awesome about this piercing is that not everyone has it. It’s a bit different from the regular piercings, so you can stand out in a cool way.
Trying Different Styles You can wear all sorts of jewelry with this piercing. From small and shiny to bold and simple – there are lots of choices. This means you can match it with different outfits and vibes.
An orbital piercing is when you get a hole in your ear to put in a piece of jewelry. What makes it special is where it’s done. Instead of just one hole, they do two holes pretty close to each other. Then, they put a special earring that goes through both holes. It looks like the earring is orbiting or going around your ear – that’s why it’s called “orbital.”
First, a professional piercer marks where the holes will go. They’re usually on the curved part of your ear on top. Then, they use a clean needle to make the holes. After that, they put in the earring you chose.
Taking Care of Your Orbital Piercing
Taking care of your new piercing is really important. You have to clean it with a special solution and be careful not to touch it too much. It takes a few months to a year for it to heal completely, so you have to be patient.
The best part is picking out the earring! Most people choose a ring or a curved barbell. But you can choose different colors and designs to make it your own.
The pain is different for everyone – some say it’s like a quick pinch. If you take care of it, there shouldn’t be big problems. Just make sure to follow the aftercare steps your piercer tells you.
Orbital Piercing: Your New Style Statement
If you want a piercing that’s unique and cool, an orbital piercing could be just what you’re looking for. It adds a special touch to your ear and lets you show off your style in a whole new way.
Triple Forward Helix Piercing:
The Triple Forward Helix Piercing is a modern version of a regular Helix Piercing. Instead of just one hole, you get three holes in a line on the front part of your ear. This makes it look really interesting and goes well with the shape of your ear.
People get this piercing for different reasons. Some just want to show off their style and bravery. Others might do it to remember something special. No matter why you get it, a Triple Forward Helix Piercing is definitely going to get attention.
How It’s Done
Here’s a simple rundown of what happens when you get a Triple Forward Helix Piercing:
- Talk to an Expert: Before anything happens, talk to a professional piercer. They’ll look at your ear and talk to you about where to put the holes. This is important to make sure everything goes well.
- Getting Ready: On piercing day, the piercer cleans your ear and the tools they’ll use. This keeps things clean and safe.
- Marking the Spot: The piercer will mark dots on your ear to show where the holes will go. This helps make sure they’re in the right place and look good together.
- Piercing Time: With a special needle, the piercer makes the holes in your ear. It might hurt a bit, but it’s fast.
- Putting in Jewelry: After the holes are ready, the piercer adds the jewelry you chose—usually small earrings or hoops.
- Taking Care After: The piercer will tell you how to take care of your new piercings. This means cleaning them and being gentle so they heal well.
Taking Care and Healing
Looking after your Triple Forward Helix Piercings is super important for them to heal properly. Here are some easy tips:
- Clean Gently: Use a special solution or cleaner to clean your piercings twice a day.
- Hands Off: Don’t touch your new piercings with dirty hands. It can cause problems.
- Be Kind to Them: When you clean them, move the jewelry carefully so you don’t hurt your ear.
- No Swimming: Stay away from pools and water for a while. It’s better for your piercings.
Things to Think About
Before you decide on a Triple Forward Helix Piercing, remember a few things:
- It Might Hurt: Piercings can hurt a bit, but it’s quick.
- Time to Heal: It takes longer for these piercings to heal compared to regular earlobe piercings—about 3 to 9 months.
- Taking Care: You need to take care of these piercings more than regular ones.
- Jewelry Matters: Pick earrings made from materials that won’t cause allergies.
Conch Orbital Piercing:
Imagine your ear is like a canvas for art. Well, the conch orbital piercing is like putting a unique piece of art on your ear. People have been decorating their bodies for ages, and the conch area of your ear is one of those spots that looks really cool when you put jewelry there.
How It’s Done – Conch Orbital Piercing
So, to do the conch orbital piercing, the piercer makes two holes in your ear’s conch area. Then, they put a special kind of jewelry that goes through both holes. This makes it look like the jewelry is going around your ear like a planet going around the sun. It’s pretty neat! But it’s important to find a piercer who knows what they’re doing, so they do it right and it doesn’t hurt too much.
The best thing about this piercing is that it’s like a fashion chameleon. You can pick where you want to put the holes—either at the top, middle, or bottom of the conch. This means you can choose small and cute jewelry or big and bold ones. And guess what? You can even add gems and other designs to make it totally yours.
Taking Care of It – Conch Orbital Piercing
Just like any cool thing, you’ve got to take care of it. Cleaning it is super important, but you don’t need fancy stuff—just use salt water. But remember, don’t touch it with dirty hands, and try not to sleep on the side of the ear with the piercing while it’s healing.
While this piercing is awesome, it’s not all rainbows and unicorns. Because your ear’s conch area has a lot of cartilage (that’s the hard stuff in your ear), it can take a bit longer to heal compared to regular earlobe piercings. So, you need to be patient and take care of it well to avoid any problems.
Surface Tragus Piercing:
Before we talk about surface tragus piercings, let’s understand what the tragus is. The tragus is the small, pointy part of your ear that sticks out a bit. It’s the part that covers the opening of your ear. People like to pierce this area because it’s a neat canvas for different kinds of piercings, including the one we’re talking about – the surface tragus piercing.
How It’s Done – Tragus Piercing
The surface tragus piercing is done by putting a special earring (usually made of steel or titanium) through the flat part of the tragus. Unlike regular piercings, this one doesn’t go through the tough cartilage part; it goes through the skin. This makes it a bit trickier, so it’s important to have an experienced piercer do it right. They’ll mark the spots where the earring will go to make sure it looks good.
Does It Hurt and How Long to Heal?
Does it hurt to get a surface tragus piercing? Well, everyone’s pain tolerance is different, but since this piercing goes through skin and not hard cartilage, it’s often less painful than some other piercings. After you get it, you have to take care of it. Cleaning it with a special salt solution and not messing with it too much helps it heal. It might take a few months to a year to fully heal up.
Finding the Right Jewelry
Picking out jewelry for your surface tragus piercing is fun! People usually go for flat or slightly curved earrings because they’re less likely to irritate your skin. You can even choose ones with pretty gems or decorations to show off your style. The cool thing is you can play around with different earring setups and see what looks best.
Things to Think About – Tragus Piercing
Surface tragus piercings can look really awesome, but there are some things to keep in mind. Because they’re on the skin and not in the hard part of your ear, they can sometimes move or even come out. This might leave a scar. Before getting this piercing, it’s smart to talk to a piercer who knows their stuff to see if it’s a good idea for you.
Shen Men Piercing:
Shen Men piercing has been around for thousands of years. It’s connected to something called Traditional Chinese Medicine. People back then believed that our bodies have special energy pathways, and by touching specific points on our body, we could make our energy flow better. Shen Men is one of these special points. It’s like a gate to help calm our minds and make our bodies feel good.
How It Works – Shen Men Piercing
So, how does Shen Men piercing work? Well, it’s like getting your ears pierced, but in a special spot. This spot is on the upper part of your ear, and it’s connected to your body in a cool way. People who do the piercing use a tiny needle or sometimes even special jewelry to touch this spot. They know exactly where to do it because they’re trained to understand both piercing and how our bodies work.
Why People Like It
People who are into Shen Men piercing say it can do some pretty neat things:
- Chilling Out: Shen Men is like a switch that helps you relax. When it’s touched, it might help you feel less stressed and anxious.
- No More Pain: This piercing could help with pain. When the spot is touched, it might make your body release natural painkillers.
- Feeling Happy: By poking this spot, some folks believe it can improve your mood and make you feel more balanced.
- Saying No to Cravings: Some people think that Shen Men piercing can help you control cravings. That means you might not want things that are bad for you as much.
- Boosting Energy: In Chinese Medicine, this point is linked to having good energy. By piercing it, you could help your body’s energy flow better.
What to Think About – Shen Men Piercing
Lately, more and more people are interested in ways to feel better without just taking medicine. That’s why Shen Men piercing is making a comeback. But, before you rush into it, be careful. Talk to someone who knows about this stuff, like an acupuncturist or a holistic healthcare expert. They can help you figure out if it’s right for you.
Last but not least subscribe medicalvoicespot for any health-related query.